Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Change of Goals and a Relocation

Yesterday I posted my sock-knitting time to my time tracker and realized that for THREE WEEKS I had no sock-knitting time at ALL. This has caused me to rethink my 10,000 hour goal.
Since with very few exceptions I knit a little every day, maybe I should track 10,000 hours of knitting in general, not only socks. Don't get me wrong; I love knitting socks, but socks are by no means the only thing I knit.

So, as of today, I will track all my knitting time, not only my sock knitting time. Also, I've moved my time tracker to my "Cricket Knits a Bit" blog, and will not be posting to this blog any longer. I'll leave it here, but won't be updating it after today.

Good luck, all you 10kH-ers, and come visit me at Cricket Knits a Bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment